eSun ePA-GF (Nylon + Glass Fiber) 1.75mm Filament 1kg
1. ePA-GF is a beige translucent filament;
3. Improved creep resistance, fatigue resistance, heat resistance and the distortion temperature can be 120℃. It has excellent print performance, which print smoothly with no edge warping;
4. Smooth, fine surface and no outside leakage of glass fiber, which avoid the harm of touch;
5. The glass fiber decreases the shrinking percentage compared to pure nylon, so big prints are less likely to shrink and deform.
1. Suitable for all kinds of FDM 3D printer. It's suggested to print with hardened steel nozzle because ePA-GF will wear down brass and aluminum nozzles;
2. Works with different print surface like 3M tape, Kapton tape, glass, etc;
4. A lower filling rate can remit shrinkage crack during printing process;
5. Better keep cooling fan off when printing and print in a closed area. Putting flapper around printer helps to keep constant temperature environment;
6. It's suggested to polish the print after to remove a few outside leakage of fiber on surface.
PS: The filament is fully dried before vacuum packaging. You can reserve in ziplock bag with desiccant or dry 3-4 hours in 80℃ oven to ensure the best print effect.