eSun TPE LIKE ELASTIC resin for LCD/DLP 3D Printing
eSUN TPE-Like elastic Resin
What is Elastic Resin?
eSUN Flexible Resin is a kind of urethane acrylate resin, it has good characteristics of high flexibility, high elasticity, high toughness and wear resistance.
Suitable for printing parts that require elasticity.
Key difference between TPU (Flex) and TPE (Elastic)
How TPE and TPU are defined is by their hardness, which measures a material’s resistance to surface deformation. As we know, TPU is harder than TPE, and TPU’s Shore hardness is between 60A and 55D, with a high elastic range (typically from 600-700%).
Logically, TPE has a wider range of hardness than TPU. The variation in chemical formulation of TPE means some types of TPE are partially hard and suitable for something like a car tire, while other types are very rubbery, like a rubber band.
Compared to TPE, TPU exhibits greater rigidity, which isn’t to be confused with hardness. Rigidity measures the ability of a material to bend, indicating the tendency of a material to return to its original form after being subjected to a force.
Other differences include that a TPU print will be heavier, because TPU is denser than other TPEs. TPU also has a smooth finish, while TPEs usually have a more rubbery texture. TPU has better resistance to abrasion than most TPEs, and TPU shrinks less than other TPEs.
Specifications of Flexible Resin:
Net Weight: 500g
Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
Available Color: Transparent Yellow
Recommended Print Parameter:
Bottom Exposure Time: 40-50s
Normal Exposure Time: 5.5-6s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-5
Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actural print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
Suitable for printing parts that can be bent, stretched and compressed, can be recycled and not easy to tear.
Compatible with Most LCD 3D Printers.
Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
Widely used in mobile phone cases, medical models, toys, shoe models and spaceflight models that require elasticity.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Storage:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
The picture shown is a representation of the item, color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and color before purchasing.
Please follow the link below for more information and Technical Data Sheet:
We also stock following types of resins for LCD/DLP 3D Printers:
eSun PLA Resin
eSun PLA Pro Resin
eSun Standard Resin
eSun Water Washable Resin
eSun ABS Like - Hard Tough Resin
eSun High Precision - Red Wax Resin
eSun TPU like - Flexible / Elastic Resin
eSun Castable Resin for Jewelry
eSun Castable Resin for Dental
eSun Dental Mold / Model Resin
eSun High Temperature Resin