eSun PLA Luminous 1.75mm Filament 1kg
PLA + Printing Parameters:
Best print temperature: 190-210 °C
Base temperature: 0/65 °C
Feed speed: 30-90mm / s
Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
- 1.75mm (Accuracy:1.7-1.8mm)
- extracted and purified from corn grain;
- high rigidity, good glossiness and transparency;
- suitable for printing larger models;
- toughness is 10 times more than the PLA on the market;
- no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- no cracking problem.
PLA is a great filament to begin with. It is easy to print with great adhesion and without having to worry about your print warping. PLA is biodegradable and non toxic so print without having to worry about toxic fumes. It is great especially when printing with supports which are easy to remove.
We recommend using PLA for those new to 3D printing and for those who print cosmetic models.
The luminous colours are glow in the dark