eSun PLA PRO (BIO) resin for LCD/DLP 3D Printing
NOTE: PLEASE SELECT YOUR PREFERRED VARIANT FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU.
What is Plant-based Resin?
Made of PLA bio-based lactic acid, green and biodegradable, lower odor and irritation, no harm to human and environment.
Plant-based resin has better toughness, printed model is not easy to break, excellent molding and impact resistance.
Specifications of Plant-based Resin:
Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator & PLA
11 Available Colors: Yellow, White, Skin, Grey, Transparent, Black, Orange, Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Red
Recommended Print Parameter:
Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actural print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
eSUN Planted-based Resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, it can withstand a certain degree of impact and not easy to break.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
Rapid Resin was designed to improve print speed, shorten the curing time and enhance the printing efficiency of LCD 3D printer.
eSUN Planted-based Resin has good hydrophobicity; After cleaning, the surface of printed model is easy to dry, reduce the processing time.
Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn.
Non-toxic and lower odor; Low Irritation, Good Biocompatibility.
Safe to Use:
RoHS & REACH Certification: Complies with EU safety inspection certification.
EU Children's Toy Standard EN71-3 Certification: Category II: for liquid or sticky toy material.
Compatible with Most LCD 3D Printers.
Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
eSUN Plant-based Resin is suitable for fast prototyping with toys, tools, art and craft, home decoration or jewelry making.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Storage:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
The picture shown is a representation of the item, color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and color before purchasing.
Please follow the link below for more information and Technical Data Sheet:
We also stock following types of resins for LCD/DLP 3D Printers:
eSun PLA Resin
eSun PLA Pro Resin
eSun Standard Resin
eSun Water Washable Resin
eSun ABS Like - Hard Tough Resin
eSun High Precision - Red Wax Resin
eSun TPU like - Flexible / Elastic Resin
eSun Castable Resin for Jewelry
eSun Castable Resin for Dental
eSun Dental Mold / Model Resin
eSun High Temperature Resin