Voron Switchwire Kit by LDO
Voron Switchwire Kit by LDO
These printers are here in the country and ready to ship
NOTE : THIS KIT DOES REQUIRE PRINTED PARTS. We can also provide printed parts at additional cost.
NOTE : We have personally tried and tested these kits by LDO Motors. You are more than welcome to come and check these out at our warehouse.
NOTE : Shipping cost will be added on at the end based on each persons location.
Note : Payment will have to be by Bank Transfer or will incur a card fee.
Bed Size : X 255mm x Y 235mm x Z 235mm
The Red aluminium extrusions is currently available to be swapped for Black upon request
Before buying this kit please note the following disclaimers/information.
- If you have never touched a 3D printer, do not buy this kit.
- This is a significant project/build to undertake. DC electronics, advanced 3D printer knowledge is recommended. It is assumed you know how to crimp cables, own a crimper and have sourced/printed the required 3D Parts to complete the build. Experienced Voron builders take 25-30 hours to complete a build. It's not uncommon for first-time builders to be taking 40-50 hours before everything is complete and ready to print.
- It is recommended you read the assembly manual in completion before committing to purchase and build a kit.
- Read our Voron Buying Guide & F.A.Q. in completion & note that we do not provide technical / building support via phone - We only support questions/support via email & discord.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We thew in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (including a bunch of 1.5mm hex wrenches which wear out easily). However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches. Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D's Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Handle the Keybak with care! It has a tendency to retract violently whenever your eyeballs are near it.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
|Cable Kit||Power & Misc. Cables||1|
|Toolhead PCB Cales||1|
|Breakout PCB Cables||1|
|Centrifugal Fan, 4020, 24V||1|
|Axial Fan, 4010, 24V||1|
|Axial Fan, 6020, 24V||1|
|AC Inlet, Integrated Switch & Fuse||1|
|Electronics Kit||Mini 12864 Display||1|
|Keystone CAT6 Insert||1|
|Heatsink for Raspberry Pi||1|
|SD Card, 16GB||1|
|Meanwell RS-25-5 PSU||1|
|Zip Ties, 3x150mm||100|
|Fasteners, Tools & Misc||Machine Screw, BHCS, M8x16||8|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M5x40||6|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x30||5|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x16||18|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x10||60|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M4x8||4|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x40||7|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x30||28|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x25||2|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x20||3|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x16||12|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x12||16|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x8||66|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x6||6|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x6||16|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x12||9|
|Self-tapping Screw, M2x10||8|
|Machine Screw, Wafer head, M3x8||4|
|Locknut, Nyloc, M3||4|
|Heatset Insert, Brass, M3x5x4||54|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M5||12|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 3030, M5||60|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M3||13|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 3030, M3||13|
|Shim Washer, M5, 1mm||19|
|Rubber Compressor Foot||4|
|Tape, 3M VHB||1|
|6x3mm Neodymium Magnet||10|
|Solder Tip, For M3 Brass Insert||1|
|Drill bit, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 1.5mm||3|
|Hex Wrench, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 2.5mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 3mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 4mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 5mm||1|
|Slot head screwdriver, 2.5mm||1|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 3mm ID) - 1.2m||1|
|Print a Steppy Kit||1|
|Fiberglass Tape, 2x12cm||1|
|Frame Kit||LDO Switchwire Frame Kit (color options)||1|
|Linear Rail Kit||Linear Rail 12H 300mm, Stainless Steel LDO-SLR12H-300||4|
|Motor Kit||LDO Switchwire Motor Kit||1|
|Panels||Top Rear Panel, Acrylic, Black, 366x270x3mm||1|
|Top Clear Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 366x250x3mm||1|
|Side Rear Panel, Acrylic, Black, 441x270x3mm||2|
|Side Clear Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 441x250x3mm||2|
|Rear Panel, Acrylic, Black, 429x360x3mm||1|
|Door Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 433x183x3mm||2|
|Deck Panel, Acrylic, Black, 478x170x3mm||2|
|Bottom Panel, Acrylic, Black, 360x478x3mm||1|
|Toolhead & Motion||Bearing, F695-2RS||20|
|Key-bak Super48 13oz||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||3|
|Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 6mm||6|
|Thumb Screw Kit||1|
|Bondtech BMG Parts||1|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 2mm ID) - 10cm||1|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18, 15 links||1|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18, 18 links||1|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18, 26 links||1|
|Setscrew, M4x4, Precoated||8|
|Setscrew, M3x2, Precoated||5|
|Buildplate||LDO Switchwire Flex Plate||1|
|LDO Switchwire Heated Bed, 24V||1|
|Kapton Tape, Pre-cut 50x50mm||2|
|Aluminium Foil Tape, Pre-cut 35x35mm||3|
|LDO Switchwire Y Carriage||1|
|N/A||Meanwell LRS-350-24 PSU||1|
|N/A||C13 Power Cord||1|
|N/A||Phaetus Dragonfly Hotend||1|
|N/A||BTT SKR mini E3 V2||1|
|N/A||LDO Input Shaper Toolkit||1|
|N/A||PVC Wire Duct 20Wx25H||1|
|Zip Bag||Thanks Card, check list, stickers||1|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We endeavor to ship out all orders placed before 2pm on the same day during weekdays. Orders placed after our courier driver has been will be processed the following working day.
Orders placed over the weekend and public holidays are processed for shipment on the next available working day.
You will be issued with a tracking number to self monitor your shipment. Once your parcel has left our premises, there isn't any further info that we have access to aside from what shows up from your tracking number and we are unable to speed up the process.
Sorry we do not deliver to PO boxes.
Check our Refund and Returns Policy here
DISCLAIMER: BITS4BOTS LIMITED nor any of its Subsidiaries has any material liability (whether known or unknown, whether asserted or unasserted, whether absolute or contingent, whether accrued or unaccrued, whether liquidated or unliquidated, and whether due or to become due) arising out of any injury to individuals or property as a result of the ownership, possession or use of any product manufactured, sold, leased or delivered by BITS4BOTS LIMITED or any of its Subsidiaries