Voron V2.4 Printer Kits by LDO
Voron V2.4 Printer Kits by LDO
These printers are here in the country and ready to ship
NOTE: THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE HOTEND OR PRINTED PARTS. We do stock E3D Revo and Hamera for Voron kits if you'd like to purchase. We can also provide printed parts at additional cost.
NOTE : We have personally tried and tested these kits by LDO Motors. You are more than welcome to come and check these out at our warehouse.
NOTE : Shipping cost will be added on at the end based on each persons location.
Note : Payment will have to be by Bank Transfer or will incur a card fee.
Bed Size 300mm : X 300mm x Y 300mm x Z 260mm
Bed Size 350mm : X 350mm x Y 350mm x Z 300mm
Before buying this kit please note the following disclaimers/information.
- If you have never touched a 3D printer, do not buy this kit.
- This is a significant project/build to undertake. DC electronics, advanced 3D printer knowledge is recommended. It is assumed you know how to crimp cables, own a crimper and have sourced/printed the required 3D Parts to complete the build. Experienced Voron builders take 25-30 hours to complete a build. It's not uncommon for first-time builders to be taking 40-50 hours before everything is complete and ready to print.
- It is recommended you read the assembly manual in completion before committing to purchase and build a kit.
- Read our Voron Buying Guide & F.A.Q. in completion & note that we do not provide technical / building support via phone - We only support questions/support via email & discord.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - LDO have created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- Nero 3D Build Stream
|Cable Kit 2.4||Power Cables||1|
Toolhead PCB Cables (includes the following, but not limited to)
|Breakout PCB Cables||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 16T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, Deflanged||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 80T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Shaft, for Nozzle Probe||1|
|Thumb Screw Kit||1|
|Genuine Bondtech BMG Parts||1|
|Motor Gear, 17T||1|
|4mm Bowden Coupler||1|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 2mm ID) - 10cm||1|
|Foam Tape, 1mm||1|
|Foam Tape, 3mm||1|
|Setscrew M4*4 DIN916||32|
|Setscrew M3*2 DIN916||5|
|Electronics 1||Mini 12864 Display (BTT)||1|
|AC Inlet, Integrated Switch & Fuse||1|
|Keystone CAT6 Insert||1|
|Raspberry Pi 3B+ or 4B (OPTIONAL item, confirm with your reseller)||1|
|Heatsink for Raspberry Pi||1|
|Solid State Relay, Omron||1|
|DIN Rail Mount Bracket, for SSR||1|
|Silicone Thermal Pad, for SSR||1|
|Fiberglass Tape, 2x12cm||1|
|SD Card, 16GB||1|
|Electronics 2||Toolhead PCB||1|
|LED Junction PCB||1|
|XY Endstop PCB||1|
|Z Endstop PCB||1|
|Klicky Probe Kit||1|
|LDO Input Shaper Toolkit||1|
|Print a Steppy Kit - (LDO mascot)||1|
|TMC2209 Stepper Motor Driver (BTT)||7|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Blue||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Red||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Ground||2|
|Bridge, UK2.5B, 10 pos.||1|
|Cover Plate, UK2.5B||3|
|End Block for DIN Rail||2|
|DIN Rail Plastic Endcap||4|
|Fasteners, Tools & Misc.||Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x10||52|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x12||4|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x16||43|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x30||26|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M5x40||26|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x6||12|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x8||253|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x10||8|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x12||44|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x16||24|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x20||36|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x25||6|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x30||33|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x40||34|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x6||22|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M4x6||8|
|Self-tapping Screw, M2x10||37|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M5||80|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M3||135|
|Heatset Insert, Brass, M3x5x4||110|
|Precision Spacer, M5x8x1mm||46|
|Knurled Nut, M4||4|
|T-nuts, Hammer Head, 2020, M3||75|
|T-nuts, Hammer Head, 2020, M5 (For Mounting the Aluminum Handlebar)||16|
|6x3mm Neodymium Magnet||12|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 3mm ID), 1m||1|
|Zip Ties, 3x150mm||100|
|Tape, 3M VHB||1|
|Brass Heatset Insert tool, M3||1|
|Drill bit, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 1.5mm||3|
|Hex Wrench, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 2.5mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 3mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 4mm||1|
|Slot Head Screwdriver, 2.5mm||1|
|Aluminum Handle Bar||2|
|Belts, Chains, & Fans||40x40x20 Centrifugal Fan (24V)||1|
|40x40x10 Axial Fan (24V)||1|
|Nevermore Micro V5 Parts (Carbon Pellets not included)||1|
|60x60x20 Fan (24V)||2|
|Genuine Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 9mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Genuine Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 6mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Genuine Gates Belt Loop, 2GT, 6x188mm||4|
|Rubber Feet, 38x19mm||4|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18||2|
|Drag Chain, 10x15mm, R28||1|
|Linear Rail Kit||Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR12H-350Z0||1|
|Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR9H-350Z0||6|
|Spring Steel Flex Plate (Double-sided Textured)||1|
|Build Plate, Cast 5083 Alloy, Blanchard Ground, w/ Keenovo Silicone AC Heater w/ thermistor - 280x280mm (600W) & Thermal Fuse (125c)||1|
(Printed Solid will provides their own ACM panel set)
|Deck Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 4mm||1|
|Back Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 3mm||1|
|Bottom Panel, Acrylic, Matte Black, 3mm||1|
|Door Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||2|
|Side Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||2|
|Top Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 3mm||1|
|Frame Kit||LDO V2.4 Frame kit||1|
|Motor Kit||LDO V2.4 Motor Kit RevB||1|
|N/A||DIN Rail, Steel||2|
|N/A||BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1||1|
|N/A||Meanwell LRS-200-24 PSU*||1|
|N/A||C13 Power Cord 1.5m||1|
|N/A||PVC Wire Duct, 20x25mm profile||4|
|N/A||Extrusion Cover, 6mm width||2|
|Additional Kits||Klicky Probe||1|
|Nevermore Filter (carbon NOT included)||1|
|LDO Input Shaper||1|
|Stealthburner Beta Upgrade||1|
|Hotend||NOT INCLUDED. Get your own favorite hotend.|
|Printed Parts||NOT INCLUDED. Get with PIF or print by yourself.|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We endeavor to ship out all orders placed before 2pm on the same day during weekdays. Orders placed after our courier driver has been will be processed the following working day.
Orders placed over the weekend and public holidays are processed for shipment on the next available working day.
You will be issued with a tracking number to self monitor your shipment. Once your parcel has left our premises, there isn't any further info that we have access to aside from what shows up from your tracking number and we are unable to speed up the process.
Sorry we do not deliver to PO boxes.
Check our Refund and Returns Policy here
DISCLAIMER: BITS4BOTS LIMITED nor any of its Subsidiaries has any material liability (whether known or unknown, whether asserted or unasserted, whether absolute or contingent, whether accrued or unaccrued, whether liquidated or unliquidated, and whether due or to become due) arising out of any injury to individuals or property as a result of the ownership, possession or use of any product manufactured, sold, leased or delivered by BITS4BOTS LIMITED or any of its Subsidiaries