E3D Revo™ HeaterCore
Bits4bots is an authorised reseller of E3D products
The Revo HeaterCore is a heating and sensing architecture for E3D’s RapidChange Revo ecosystem. It combines a powerful heater and temperature probe into a convenient, compact package.
- The HeaterCore secures onto a Revo-compatible cold side using a Revo HeaterCore spring (included). After it’s attached, just screw in a Revo Nozzle and you’re ready for simple, tool-free nozzle swaps that don’t need hot tightening.
- Heats up much faster than a typical heaterblock. It’s designed to be much safer, too – a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means power reduces as it gets hotter, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
- Compatible with many popular 3D printers such as Creality CR series and Ender series, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more. Check out our 3D printer upgrade guides for more information.
- Learn everything you need to know about the Revo HeaterCore in a blog by E3D.
Please note: This product is available in either 12V or 24V. Please check your 3D printer’s power supply before purchasing to get the correct rated components. If you need help, check out this blog by E3D.
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore sock
For more information, follow the link below